R&D / Product Development
New products form the lifeblood of most companies. With ever-increasing competition from many sources, competitive advantage is
often short-lived, so the ability to develop new products which customers really want and are willing to pay for is essential to the future prosperity of any business.
- Are your products or services designed to satisfy your customers’ needs?
- Are your products designed to keep manufacturing costs down?
- Is quality designed into your products from the outset?
- Is your organisation good at developing new products?
- Do you have a clear, robust and effective process for developing and launching new products?
- Do you know when to abandon a product development?
Expeditus Consulting is experienced in helping organisations review their current R&D and product development practices, with
a view to maximising the effect of their future spending in this area.
Examples of our capability in this area include:
- Design and implementation of new product development processes
- Design and implementation of product development review processes
- Feeding back customer needs into the product development process
- Extending existing product lifecycles
- Reducing time-to-market and time-to-profit for new products
- Designing in quality, flexibility and manufacturability from the outset
- Introducing customer-driven product design tools and techniques
- Introducing and implementing QFD (Quality Function Deployment)
- Harnessing innovation in the workplace
For more information or to discuss how Expeditus Consulting can help you improve the return on your R&D spend, please contact
us. [Contact us]